CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Crazy busy

We have been so busy that its been a while since I've been able to get on here to think long enough to post anything with any substance. But I was going through my e-mail and getting rid of things I don't need when I can across this link. I know I already forwarded it to some of you but I have to say that I found it just as inspiring and touching as the first time I seen it.
http://www.findingjoymovie.com/

Also here are some pictures from our afternoon at Pere Marquette beach. Hopefully the toxic algae didn't do to much damage to them! ;)




3 comments:

Shelly said...

great pics, looks like you guys had a great time at the beach. Can you believe summer is almost over??? It's crazy how fast it went...

jennie said...

Toxic Algae? How did I miss that? We were going down today but I got too busy. Quick, go check the kids in their beds...are they glowing? ;)

Anonymous said...

Howdy...love your pictures!! I can't believe I haven't gone down to Lake MI yet this summer and it's coming to an end. It seems like we just opened the pool, got it warm, it is cold again, and summer is almost gone. I think life is going to fast.
Hope to see you on Sat.
Love,
Aunt Colleen