CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter......without me =(

Unfortunately Easter fell on my three day weekend this year. I am lucky in that I only have to work one weekend a month, which is very rare working in a hospital because most people work every other weekend. The weekend I do work is Fri. Sat., & Sun. nights from 7pm to 7am though, so I pretty much do nothing but sleep and work. This is actually the first time I have had to miss Easter Sunday though. When I got home from work Sunday morning we did Easter baskets with the kids and I helped get the kids ready for church since Brian was taking them. I also did the girls hair, because that would of been a total disaster if I would of left that job up to Brian. Try as he might he just can't figure out how to get a hair tie in that is tight enough to last five minutes. I finally got to bed at about 10:30 that morning. I turned over the camera to Bri on the way out the door and made him promise to take lots of pictures of the days events since I would have to miss out. On a day such as Easter I would of probably taken about 40 or so pics at least so needless to say I was a little disappointed when I downloaded my pictures from the camera and had a grand total of about 7-8 pictures. The kids had a great day and had tons of fun though. They got to meet their new "cousin" Stella, Uncle Jared & Aunt Cathy's new puppy who is a 12 week old Boston Terrier. Here's a few of the pictures I did get.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa! You work SO hard and do a wonderful job of balancing work, sleep, mommy-hood, wife-hood and friendship. I'm sorry you had to miss out on Easter with the kids - at least you go to see them for a while that morning. And it's wonderful they had their daddy to spend the day with. Kudos to you girl for doing such a wonderful job!
Love ya!
~Lea

jennie said...

Sorry you had to work. But now your weekend is out of the way and you can enjoy the upcomming ones! The kids look so AWESOMELY adorable!!!!! Kendall's dress is simply stunning! I cant say enough...
What is the deal with guys and cameras? You would think we were still using film and they dont want to waste any. And for the record, Jason makes the LUMPIEST ponytails in history.

Anonymous said...

The Girls looked adorable and Park looks so handsome. Eli wore that same vest be the green version (children's place?) At least now you get to look forward to the next three weekends off, hopefully with some spring like weather!

-Lori

Shelly said...

At least your weekend is out of the way, and you got a few pictures. John went on Ty's field trip with him yesterday and I was bummed that I can never go so I gave him the same instructions, take lots of pictures, well lets just say the pics he took were not pictures of things I would have taken. Men anyway.... The kids look great, Parker looks so big boyish, I can't believe it.