CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryleigh!!

(If you have a daughter you must listen this song, it will bring tears to your eyes.)


Happy 4th birthday Ry bug!! The time has just flown by, and you are getting so big. But to daddy and mommy you will always be our little "buggy". May you always know how deeply you are loved. May you reach for the stars and celebrate each day. May you sing and dance and laugh and love. May you know that Daddy and I love you completely, totally, always and forever!
Happy 4th Birthday!!


As I take a stroll down memory lane I realize each picture represents such a sweet memory. And as I look through these pictures with tears in my eyes - I see the joy my girl has for life. Oh, how I love all 3 of my children - and I thank God for blessing my life with each of them.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

it's so fun to look back at how much Ryleigh has changed, she is all Griswold that is for sure. Our kids are growing up Lisa this is sometimes very hard for me to accept. Happy 4th birthday my God daughter, you are becoming quite the little lady...

Mandy said...

Thanks for sharing all the great pictures! Boy does she look like her mommy!! She cute!! Happy Birthday Ryleigh!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't believe she's 4 already!! I don't have a daughter - and girl, that song still brought tears to my eyes!! Thanks for sharing all the pics and the blogs. You are a talented blogger - keep it up! One day your kids can look back and see every memory they made for you along their way.
Love ya girl!
~Lea

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to a sweet little girl!!
I will send you the picture of Ryleigh dancing last Sat. I think she has found a new talent...just so darn cute.
Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Aunt Colleen

jennie said...

What a stunning girl. Happy Birthday Ryleigh! Yeah for middle daughters(Lord help them, and their mothers too) and Yeah for little sisters! I just love the pics of the girls together. Lots of love there. Great, Great song. Wow. Thank you for sharing!