CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School Days!

Whew, What a busy couple of weeks with both the girls starting school!! So far so good though. Kendall looped forward with her teacher from Kindergarten, so I think that helped her adjust quickly to first grade. Going the whole day has her exhausted at night though. (Can I just add a big YEAH for early bedtimes!)




This week Ryleigh had her first day of preschool. It is always hard leaving them at school for the first time. She was so excited in the morning and on the way there, but as soon as I went to leave she started clinging to me. The teacher came and got her busy while I snuck (is that even a word??) out the door.



When I picked her up the teachers said that she did great after I left, and she was so excited to tell me about her day.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am glad everything went smooth with Ryleigh. It's so tough leaving them. I am learning to "drop and go". I can't believe Kendall is in 1st grade, that sure is hard to believe. Love the pictures!!

jennie said...

Is this Ryleigh's 1st year of pre-school? Seems like everyone is doing 3 year preschool except us. And I am hearing ya on the early bedtimes!! We had full day Kindergarten here so its old hat for Summer now. The pics of the girls are so cute! You must have a lonely little guy at home now, waiting for his sisters to come home:)

Shelly said...

times are sure flying, all of our girls are in school now, that seems crazy. I am so glad that the first day is over with. I am so glad that our kids are growing up together, I hope that they share in many of the same memories you and I have shared.