CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Surgery tomorrow!!




Well tomorrow is the day my family has been both dreading & looking forward too for months now. My dad is having his first of two surgeries to replace his hips. He is having the left done tomorrow and if all goes well the plan is to do the right in 6-8 weeks. I pray he has as easy surgery and recovery as possible and after this is all done that he gets his life back without all the pain he has been in.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for your Dad and all of you. I hope that everything goes well and as planned tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well with the surgery and we'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

jennie said...

Lisa, I was so excited to find the link to your blog thru Shelly's! I am so sorry to hear of all the rough stuff you and your family are expierencing right now. You're right, it is hard to picture your Dad like that. Not at all what I remember. I'll be thinking of you over the next week and pray the surgeries are a success.